The new committee of AHPPI has elected Peter Dewland as their new Chairperson. Peter takes over from Malcolm Boyce who has ably held this role over the past years. A huge debt of thanks is due to Malcolm who has guided AHPPI forward. Peter hopes to be able to follow in his footsteps.
- BREXIT: What does it mean for the Life Sciences? 1-Jun-2018
- New Committee Members 26-Feb-2018
- Exploratory Medicines Development: Innovation And Risk Management, London, May 2017 – one week away 10-May-2017
- Abstract and Bursary deadlines 31-Jan-2017: Big Data & the Development of New Medicines 30-Jan-2017
- Big Data & the Development of New Medicines 8-Dec-2016